View Single Post
Old 2014-06-27, 02:22   Link #6546
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

You know, after some thought, you could totally see the Seven Sins in these girls. I mean, look at it.

Monday - The Sisters (Greed)
- Come on, they all want him to themselves. They're even willing to revolt against the original over him for Pete's sake.

Tuesday - Birdway (Gluttony)
- Siblings want to hog all the attention, and with Birdway we could say that she wants nothing more to both have and maintain her 'big brother's' attention as much as she possibly can.

Wednesday - Othinus (Envy)
- This one all depends on if she's normal or a fairy. Hilarious as it would be to have a date with Fairy Othinus, I'd say this criteria fits since she would want him, but can't now due to her current state of being.

Thursday - Misaki (Lust)
- She's been itching to get to Kamijou for how long now? She knows what she wants and driven to attain it. She's even willing to use other women's sex appeal to get to him, so yes I'd say she fits the bill for this one.

Friday - Worse (Wrath)
- The negative thoughts of the Misaka Network, yeah I think she's privy to all the sins. But at the base of it all, Worst is definitely attuned more towards this sin than any of the others.

Saturday - Saten (Sloth)
- Most of the women on this list are extraordinary in appearance, abilities, and what not; so having a normal girl given a slot kinda makes it less exciting. Not as her character, but in comparison to the rest, she is definitely more bland.

Sunday - Kanzaki (Pride)
- Proud woman, check. Great sense of duty and an obligation to repay debts, check. I think the rest is pretty much self explanatory.

See, the sins fit in somehow or in some way with each of these girls. You could probably use this as a guideline for the events that take place on those dates. That or use it as themes, or whatever you want them to be. I just felt like posting this because it caught my attention earlier and didn't have time to post it until now.

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
SmokinFerret88 is offline   Reply With Quote