View Single Post
Old 2010-08-06, 18:30   Link #521
AvianWing
lol whut?

Send a message via MSN to AvianWing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
A slap nonchalant is still a slap thats why if you are abusing someone it doesn't really matter what kind of face you make while you do it - abuse is still an abuse, in other words a tsun.

Type C mostly comes when Type A and Type B is not enough to describe, and when mostly the girl is using a smirk tsun form. Smirk involves teasing or verbally sparing someone it doesn't matter if you do it playfully or not, as long as you do it - it is a method of tsun.

And ferris is clearly using the smirk tsun method in there. The only questionable is her dere at this point.
Okay, I see what you're saying. You're saying Tsundere is someone who basically interchange between any kind of abuse and love, and if the traditional definition is not large enough, then it needs to be expanded to fit all categories. On the other hand, I follow the traditional definition by the book and that it cannot be expanded. In other words, to qualify being a tsundere, not just any exhibition of abuse will qualify, but certain agitation and aloofness needs to be part of it.

This is exemplified on our discussion of physical abuse-- that is to say, I believe that Ferris was not agitated when she hit Ryner, hence, this type of abuse does not typify the same abuse that angry Louise undergoes. Thereby Ferris cannot be a tsundere because she does not fall into the category as traditionally defined. But you're saying that since it's an abuse, that's the tsun side of tsundere.

In the end, it just boils down to semantics. I'm still wondering, though, where did you get the type C tsundere?
AvianWing is offline   Reply With Quote