View Single Post
Old 2011-06-21, 19:17   Link #1806
matteas
Member Member

I also disagree with the theory of Moeka having been brainwashed recently. Ever since the beginning, she was after that IMB 5100 and she wanted to take it away at the time when it was in the lab. These actions of hers strongly support the idea that she had been working for SERN long before getting to know Okabe.

Now it's kind of official, isn't it? FaceBook is a subdivision of SERN, or let me say CERN in this case, and they are definitely going to perform experiments on the users of FB. It's hard to tell what exactly they want to try out, but it's certain that they are willing to go over dead bodies in order to attain their objective. Everyone, close your accounts while you can. We could still make it.

Back to the main point ^^' I knew that the end of the episode had something intense in store for me. I hadn't gotten it spoiled, though. And as I was expecting something like that, I got pretty scared when Mayushii turned up on the rooftop with that Cyalume Saber subtly illuminating her face. But of course, the shock of the last scene was something different, even though it had been slightly foreshadowed. I can't wait for the next week.
matteas is offline   Reply With Quote