View Single Post
Old 2013-07-30, 05:02   Link #335
DarkJak2050

Will You Still Watch and Enjoy Animes as You Grow Older?

I'd like to have this article from Crunchyroll be seen by everyone here.

After reading that article, I thought about the times I asked myself that same question.

I've been watching animes when Toonami was on during the late 1990s.

This past January, I've gotten bored with animes. The cause of it was watching the same kinds of anime trends from one season to the next. I've watch most of the anime genres that are out there, but that didn't really help much to cure my boredom. With that, I thought of taking a short break and watch something else.

Of all things to watch, I began to watch the NHL; the National Hockey League. After hearing that it came out of a lockout.

To make a long story short; after watching a few games, I began to watch and enjoy animes again.

I don't really know how to explain it, but it just happens.

Now, I'm watching both animes and the NHL. (Yes, the NHL's in the off-season right now and the next season won't be untill Oct. 1st 2013)

As for watching and enjoying animes as I grow older...

I'm 22 years old and I just can't see myself stop watching animes altogether as I age.

For those who live in the US; even though we have hit TV series like The Walking Dead, Homeland and Graceland to name some; I just love watching animes.

Other than the NHL, it's what I mainly watch. It's as simple as that.

In case if you're wondering on how I'm watching animes, it's through TV and Internet Streaming:

TV:
- Toonami
- Video on Demand

Internet Streaming:
- Official YouTube accounts
- Crunchyroll
- Official anime websites (ex. Funimation and Viz Media)
- Hulu (if necessary)

Now what about you guys? Will you guys still watch and enjoy animes as you grow older?
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote