Thread: Kurozuka
View Single Post
Old 2008-12-28, 05:48   Link #252
soul_less

i do not understand what ppl are confused about..........

(i don't remember how to make spoiler tags so just highlight the text) oh and sorry for the grammar mistakes, its 5am.....

the vamp chick believes that cat and mouse is the most proper way to spend eternity. Lawl @ her crazy self.

Kuro is starting to wonder if that's the best way to spend eternity or not...to bad he only gets about 30sec to think about that during each of his "lives" Oh well you snooze you lose.

his next rebirth starts when earth is in a bit of a better state.....he does the same thing........same result.

the last clip of him in the forest with his side kick is just saying that things can play out the same or differently as the last time. (notice that the forest they were in had destroyed builds around too) uhmm put it another way, eternity is a funny thing. it is possible for time to literally repeat itself. hahah owned

Lawl again Kuro, must be sorry he wanted to dive into that chick's haven so badly that he decided to become immortal.

to sum things up: lololololololol Kuro will spend the rest of his days killing ppl looking for his women when she is the one that put those obstacles there in the first place..mainly because she finds this entertaining...such to be one of those obstacles.......

I was entertained because I like black humor.

Oh and atividia the worst ending to date is Mahoromatic Season 2.
soul_less is offline   Reply With Quote