Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
"In Rebuilt, Caro is dere for Chrono. At first."

*runs*
Why not?!

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
I won't be able to sleep until I fire this one off.

While thinking about aspects of Crash's dogfight, I know he's at one point, going to come into melee combat on the ground with Fate. In which, I have him flashback to some lessons Fox has given him on close combat attributes, on the advantages of parrying, or force redirection.

Thinking about it, I can't recall a single Nanoha fight where the melee combat actually shows any counter moves, parries, force redirects, thowing, or using opponent's momentum against them.

Fate is supposed to be very good Melee fighter, but just how good do we want to put her in pure martial skill when we never see a good example of a force redirection move? There's a huge number of massive openings to be made when an opponent commits to a high force move. Such as Vita's overhead with a hammer blow... Shove it off to the side as it comes down and lay a knee (Or blade, or spell) into her stomach.
All blows I can recall are direct blocks, or full dodges. Both are physically intensive, and often wasteful.

Comments?
This is one of the instances where I wish I could read the novel... In the anime, what is shown is most likely easily-animated direct attacks. And no, neither did I see anything that so much resembled a parry or counter-momentum strike. but this is where the fanfics comes in, anyway. If you were to ask me, Fate is good with weapons/armed-combat. That's the way she was trained since day-1. So I don't think she is unbeatable in hand-to-hand; but she should be pretty damned good still. The Knights, on the other hand, I don't know what to think.

Quote:
Thanks for the heads-up! I see Hayate approaching Kha for some lessons! And I'm sure Kha will rise to the occasion!

*runs*
Don't worry. KhaXHarem is not much of an issue in Rebuilt.

Quote:
The Knights are just strengthened, otherwise there's no real difference.

And that's Hayate's reaching out to them. Also, the ROM of the Tome wasn't destroyed, and allowed it to be an arbiter of the Duels like the other 2 Tomes.
Noted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita View Post
Khatastrophic? I like the sound of that! ^_^
Thanks!

Quote:
Anita, to run for the bull is one thing, to do it while going off-topic is another. Please stay on topic.

And to stay on topic, I shall reveal the 2nd Erio VA ref...

...after a few more posts.

*runs*
Oi, oi...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita View Post
Idiot Kha.

Thanks for the compliments! Kha thought I should grab that slot for Sophia's post cos she's worth it, but hope we haven't caused too much trouble today...
Quote:
Now this is gonna look it its all my fault...

Thread: Jii~~~~

I mean, I wouldn't have let you have it if you wanted to post that Legolas OC you created.

And in other news... Did we just pull another Kha & Anita show...?
Yep. You better apologize to her now!

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2