View Single Post
Old 2009-08-16, 10:45   Link #92
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by unconfirmed View Post
Well, I appreciate what Kamar's doing since I probably won't be going through the hassle of using ATGH and all that. Plus, him putting up a summary, a good one at that, is no different from reading the story with a translator by your own free will-which is what a lot of people are doing. That means everyone's getting half-assed translations until the English patch comes out. So what difference does it make if somebody wants to post a summary?
Huh no, you misunderstood what I asked: it is all about the comments made on things that they don't understand, it isn't aimed at Kamar.
Furthermore, there are a chore number of readers who are reading without any dictionary and the like (chrono, rias, varion, and probably chounokoe, sterling etc).
Thus, you can expect trustworthy source at some point or another.

I didn't mean to offend anyone, but it would be safer for everyone to rely on elements that are void of possible mistakes.
For your instance, I did the same: providing summaries that are pretty much not 100% reliable when Episode 3 was released. So long the idea is understood, a digest summary is fine, so long there aren't any assumption until notified explicitely, which kamar did (implying possible mistakes and parts that he can't understand). That said, I posted this comment preemptively, considering how countless times there were misunderstandings and fake spoilers.