View Single Post
Old 2010-05-25, 03:21   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Good morning ladies and gentlemen! This stretch of good animation that we have enjoyed in the last couple of episodes should come to an end if we go by the sampling of animated sequence displayed in the preview for this episode. Are there any other fight that would warrant another very good animated episode? I would definitely love it if they put some effort to flesh out the fight between Barragan and Soi Fon. In fact, I will be delighted just to see Barragan getting up from his seat. The big booby arrancar's fight with the shouta is purely fanservice as far as myself is concerned. I also wonder if the old man will lend any hands to any other fight. Shunshui's fight with the #1 was pretty boring as much as it was shown. So what exactly are they going to focus on in this week's episode? If we go by the preview, the episode is going to be about the sideshows (Rukia, Renji, Chad, etc) disappointingly enough. Hopefully we will get some answers on Ichigo's newly found transformation once enough time is spent on the shinanigans of the side shows.

Enjoy the discussion by adhering to the spoiler rule that is in effect for anime-only threads.

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!