View Single Post
Old 2013-03-21, 01:23   Link #69
b1gdawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
^yea that's the only option that will make sense to me i think. we'll then find out that they were there all along, just not in name. they are the sarutobis and namikazes and dare i say harunos...

the point of this flashback is to make sasuke (and us) emapthize with the senju for once after all the upsetting uchiha flashbacks we've seen. so if hashirama kills himself and the clan disbands and/or relinquishes their name, then sasuke will have a reason to stop hating given all the sacrifices that were made by his enemies
This might sound very drastic... but what if Hashirama or Tobirama killed off the Senju Clan the same way Itachi killed off the Uchiha? After all, it was the Uchiha that were more noble and compassionate while the Senju were the power seekers.

It really doesn't make sense that the Senju were the creators and rulers of the village but there was an entire Uchiha clan living in the Village but no Senju clan. At this point in the story, Kishi can't introduce a whole new village or land where all the Senju live, so i really wonder what happened.

Also would like to know how Madara would continuously evolve and get stronger, but still be no match for Hashirama. As little kids, Hashirama was stronger, Madara awakens sharingan, still weaker than Hashirama, awakens Mangekyou (I assume this happened) still weaker than Hashirama, gets EMS and we see him with Susanoo, still loses to Hashirama. I hope there is similar evolution in Senju DNA.

And I just started wondering, in all the years after the So6P, no Uchiha has ever married a Senju? That's all it would take for another So6P isn't it?
b1gdawg is offline   Reply With Quote