View Single Post
Old 2013-06-21, 20:13   Link #1296
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
True ... and regarding the BB, I agree that it hasn't changed Ise's piece into a mutation, but the Dividing Gear is a little different ... since in it's current form ... using it is random and using it, endangers / shortens Ise's lifespan - which sounds pretty similar to how Juggernaut Drive was (at least, in the shorting lifespan aspect), before Ise unlocked his Tiranna forms and CCQ.

So, I would say that, the mechanism that is behind the process of changing a Evil Piece into a mutation piece ... is happening, whenever Ise's parameters go beyond his original specs (as a human / devil hybrid with a pretty powerful SG) ... after all, it's the pieces where Ise's and Ddraig's powers are contained, which is why Ise needed such a huge number of pieces to be reincarnated as a Devil, of course.

Of course ... you could ask, why the pieces haven't changed, when Ise and Ddraig obtained the power of Dividing Gear ... the answer is pretty obvious, it's because they aren't capable of fully controlling it.
Yeah, you and me did come to the conclusion that while the author did say he will make Divine Dividing a regular power for Ise in the vol 12 afterwards, it won't be coming anytime soon. Not to say that Ise will not get any development because I am pretty sure he will. Anything related to transforming parts into Dragon, Divine Dividing, and anything related to his life source or his new body capability are off for now. Ise cannot afford experimenting if it cost him his life, Koneko would cry if his life energy gets any lower though she and he would both be happy about the time spent together hugging. His present abilities would most likely develop first, the Triana Pieces and Crimson Queen. Both are still a long way from being stable in its own right. Ise may get some magic knowledge and ability as well, Le Fay got to have a purpose right?

So while I desire for Ise to develop his own dragon powers apart from Ddraig, he needs to develop more power with Ddraig until his body is strong enough and does not take life energy to allow independent powers of his own.