View Single Post
Old 2016-09-23, 06:16   Link #1
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Server is taking too long to respond error

Hi. This happened for two straight days.

Two days ago, suddenly I could not access the forum and the error message that shows it "server taking too long to respond". Probably not a browser problem because it happens on FireFox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer. The sites I could not load are Animesuki Forums and Tinypic.com.

After searching for solutions. I saw the flushdns trick. Went to command prompt, typed ipconfig and flushed the dns. It worked, forums can be accessed again.

The next day. I was browsing the site. Then chatted on facebook for about an hour. Then, suddenly I can't access Animesuki forums again. Tried the flushdns trick.. did not work. Then tried disconnecting the internet and clearing browsing histories and caches of web browsers, also did a disk cleanup. The next morning flushed the dns again. And by good luck, the forum works again.

What could be causing this problem. Worried that it might recur again if the cause is not found. Have been here on this site for more than 10 years, and it's the first time that this kind of problem occured. Thanks for any help.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote