View Single Post
Old 2009-05-02, 12:38   Link #34
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Spoiler: Luffy, Crocodile and Jinbei destroy all in their path.* Ivankov tells his merry men that the time has finally come to attack.** And Buggy and Mr. 3 lead a full scale revolt on Level 2.***
*It's good to see Jinbei in action even if he doesn't have DF powers.
**I wonder how that'll turn out?
***Maybe Sadie and the remaining beast gaurds would try to resolve things on level 2 only to be pummeled shortly

Quote:
Oh yeah, and Shiryuu is introduced finally...
Perhaps we could see a picture of him?

Quote:
^The anime is Doomed Megalopolis (in America) right? I seem to recall the anime being fairly badass (especially the evil Onmyoji villain...whom I guess is the Majin Kato you have mentioned) even if it was ultimately campy to the extreme.

Anyway, thanks for the info.
"Doomed Megalopolis", I recall my brother bought a DVD set of that title. There are certain things I'd like to talk about it:

First off, Yasunori Kato was definitely evil in his conquest to conquer Tokyo. One thing that is considered disturbingly ironic is that one of the gaurdians of Tokyo was wanting to destroy the daughter of Yukari Tatsumiya, Yukiko, because he thinks Yukiko is also the daughter of Kato who destroys that particular gaurdian via decemating him into blood. As it turns out Yukiko is actually the daughter of Yukari's brother, Youichi who expresses his love for her through a blatant act of incest. That was something Yukari's Husband was not happy about as his chance of having offspring of his own was destroyed. I felt bad for him as that hubby took his anger out on Youichi. As to that gaurdian (wherever his spirit/soul may be; possibly sent to hell as Kato's prisoner), I bet he'll be laughed at by shadowy creatures resembling grinning monkeys with "eyes of the sith" for jumping to such a stupid conclusion.