View Single Post
Old 2011-01-26, 09:18   Link #21747
Renall
BUY MY BOOK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
Well I wasn't entirely joking. I legitimately am curious about the existence of Gohda's family now, since Ange contacted other families and shit for information. Is Gohda just getting that much of the shaft, or does he have no next of kin whatsoever?
Well, everyone hates him. Which is going to make eternity in the Golden Land suck ass with Kanon over there glaring at him all the time while Natsuhi, like, totally doesn't appreciate his genius (but she saved him, so he's so torn, drama!).

Literally no one cares about Gohda even though, as far as I can tell, he's the only person who can definitely be called legitimately innocent in basically any scenario not involving him being the actual killer (which is just silly). He seriously was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Still, he's a guy who got killed in the incident. Surely somebody wants to know what happened to him. A guy who really, really liked his cooking before he lost his previous job? His landlord? Somebody must be sad for him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylon99 View Post
I'm running away before that happens.

Though it's easy for me to be confident about it now, after EP8. I was going into panic mode about it and some of our other theories when I started it... "What if all those Author Theory clues were just red herrings? What if Ryukishi's just trolling us! Augggh!"
I'm honestly not sure how he could have done that with ep8 (at least after 6 and 7), but I suppose if anyone could find a way, he'd do it.
This story is a redacted confession.

Blog (VN DL) - YouTube Playlists
Battler Solves The Logic Error
Renall is offline   Reply With Quote