View Single Post
Old 2008-08-13, 07:47   Link #1998
cupahe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
@Var: Would you know what page in the Spoilers Thread? I'd like to read that.

Well, to be fair; I think all the articles of all of characters, Kaguya, Rakshata, and C.C.'s; mention him in some way or form. He is the star of the show, you know?
I thought for sure Gino would get a mention in that part. He was the person who posed the choice to her. As much as I dislike the idea of that pairing, That surprises me.
I'd love to read the translation of this article. I was able to read C.C.'s.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupahe View Post
This has to be one of the few forums I've seen seriously discuss this pairing. Even 2ch doesn't touch it with a mostly similar opinion on it, that being that its far to fucking late to be throwing shit into the mix. It has also been noted by several people that the romance subplots have been getting concluded one by one, it'd be shittastic GSD writing to start one now. Of the two conversations they've had, the english equivalent of what they had in 18 was professional/rivalry at worst and militaristic at best. If they were seriously intending to use any of the scenes as pluses for the relationship then they may have wanted to add something romantic or relationship based into them. It is always possible for writers to pull shit out of their asses, but at this point its as likely as ShirleyxSuzaku was when she was still alive, less even.
Unless the writers get stoned on coke, the pairings we're going to see in actions are Kallen and Lelouch, C.C. and Lelouch, Ougi and Villeta, and then the rest of the actual plot.
Continuing from where I left off: You've assemlbed through pictures of a few episodes why the entire Gino/Kallen idea seems impossible. Look at it this way, in the very first episode of season 2 you had an interaction between Kallen and a wiped-Lelouch which was similar to this, but different at the same time. It spanned the same time and yet went far deeper into meanings that the aforementioned conversation did. She then has a big scene in 2, a small one in three with C.C., more through 4-6, a big one in 7, another big on in 9, then in 10 and 11 is from both her and Lelouch, 12-18 were spent talking about Lelouch culminating in her showing her true face when Lelouch arrived and then saving Lelouch. It took roughly 18 episodes to get her this far, you said yourself that you are a writer, don't you think it'd be a little forced or odd to create a believable Gino relationship in 7'sodes? Gino is also a person that is completely different from Lelouch, and people don't have massive spectrum of what types of people they fall in love with. And if anyone tells me she's not in love with Lelouch your insane, C.C., Shirley, and Kallen are all in love with him.
This Gino stuff amounts to saying C.C. could end up with, say, Charles because he wanted to grant her wish and she's been talking with him on various occasions through the season. From what I've seen on 2ch and other boards, if they do do it, the overall opinion amounts to: shittastic writing that breaks the flow of how things are developed in this story. As a writer you should know the important of keeping pace of plot lines. Code Geass has never broken its pace, the main plot has always been retarded fast, the romance plot has been a turtle racing on a track covered in glue, and the other smaller side plots have been stretched out fiascos that all amount to something mind breaking at the end.

Now, what pairing do I like? I want my harem CCLelouchKallen end. If not then ill take either CCLelouch or KallenLelouch or CCKallen.