View Single Post
Old 2012-10-30, 15:54   Link #100
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffle View Post
Himeno's story and character:
For the first half I was so incredibly bored I was near falling asleep. I dunno, it felt like I was reading a watered down version of the common route. But then, the dream stuff starts happening. During those moments, it was pretty interesting but at the same time, it felt a little rushed and forced.
Someone else here said that Yume's story was worse, or something like that. I actually felt the opposite. For Yume we have her gradually broadcasting her romantic interest in the MC, but for Himeno, she came off as someone who was just expressing what a troublesome Nii-san she has. Just my opinion on that.
As a character, she's just there... She doesn't really catch my interest much. Although, it's nice to have her around to do her usual distaste on the MC's behavior like Nemu and Yume.
That should have been me with the bolded statement. Though, I didn't mean that Yume's route was worse, but more like Yoshiyuki was worse than Kiyotaka in terms of sister-romancing (before becoming a couple that is).

Anyway: I finished the "new" Aoi route of Da Capo's 1.3 patch and was disappointed in how it turned out.
Spoiler for Aoi: