View Single Post
Old 2012-11-25, 22:28   Link #1043
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

This is speculation from someone who has only played the original (sadly my Japanese is so bad the PC points and laughs at me whenever I open Ex) but I believe only the Original LB group remembers everything perfectly. Kurugaya might still have some recollections, enough that she is able to piece things together and lead to the True Ending.

Then again this is also speculation from someone that will forever defend the RikixAnego final pairing (basically her True Ending) is canon and absolute...

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
The Dream is Collapsing.....

Someone should swap out the LB soundtrack for the Inception soundtrack. I wonder how different the story would be like.

But does Kud Wafer suggest that if the Accident didn't happen, then it that summer, Riki would end up with Kud?

I also wonder how the story might have been like had Kud not been a loli, but a blonde, foreign looking Bishoujo of Kurugaya's height, but with Kud's personality. Would she have been less popular, or perhaps even more popular?

Hmm, speculating on Fan-art between a Tall Blonde Kud in white, contrasted with a Dark Kurugaya dressed in black, staring at one another with a Chibi Riki cowering in the middle.
Kud Wafter is not canon as far as I'm aware.

And Kud is famous mostly because of her massive amounts of Moe...give her a sexy body and take way her Waffuuuu~ mindset and she certainly would not be as famous as she is now.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote