View Single Post
Old 2013-01-02, 12:56   Link #1747
cero_86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Being disappointed is one thing, if you read a couple of my posts above I was also disappointed with his step back in development.

But one thing is being disappointed and another is suddenly throwing out insults (Calling someone or something Gay isn't an insult, but the way people use the term makes it one) and even attacking the manga on some sites. In Batoto the users suddenly changed the manga title to things like "The Tale of Fag Gay-kun" and switching the genre tags for Yaoi and Horror ones. THIS is something I don't think is acceptable.

And it IS having double standards, some of the most famous characters in harems are often traps...but when the MC becomes one people suddenly rage, yet there's not much difference in the two.
how else am I supposed to describe what is happening in this chapter?
please enlighten me so I don't offend any one in the future.
I never called it gay because I knew there would be people like you that would get easily offended. (would it have been better if I called it gay?)

the actions going on at batoto are vandalism and should be dealt with at once.

There is no double standard, read what the guy below your original post wrote, it comes down to sexual preference; which seems is what offends you, that people are not more open and receptive, to the idea of a supposedly heterosexual guy (Terumi is supposedly straight)cross dressing and going after men in bars.
that is your problem and you have to deal with it.
cero_86 is offline   Reply With Quote