View Single Post
Old 2007-02-28, 17:43   Link #1425
Kageitenshi
Meep meep, I'm a creep

Send a message via ICQ to Kageitenshi Send a message via MSN to Kageitenshi
^ Oh no... seems that StarScream-thingie started yet another one of these "I blame..." series of absolute nonsense. The only imperfection for which Rozen can still be partially blamed for is the physical imperfection, which wouldn't be an issue hadn't Gin been prematurely animated on her own. None of the dolls are any more complete as being only able to become Alice, if Alice is perfection... 99% of the human population would be lacking something "upstairs" if it were to be measured by just how insane anyone would be when their feelings are provoked in such manner, especially if as sensitive as Gin was obviously SUPPOSED to be if I were to still believe in the all dolls being but one part out of seven of the union. She seems oh so normal and contemplative when with Megu...

That and being a traitor would require betrayal, something Gin-sama hasn't ever done, for never having been truly allied with anyone to begin with. All vs. All false Alice Game = all out war = any means necessary to survive...
Speaking of war:

Gin gets too much attention on this front...
Kageitenshi is offline   Reply With Quote