View Single Post
Old 2013-01-31, 00:17   Link #76
b1gdawg

I Honestly don't wanna see another Naruto Sasuke fight. half of each chapter is gonna be Naruto crying for Sasuke to come back to the village, stop fighting, blah blah blah and Sasuke is going to ignore it.

I hope it comes down to Sasuke, Naruto and all the other important good guys like the alive Kage's and Kakashi and maybe even Obito vs Oro and his army. Obviously the numbers favor the shinobi alliance but hopefully Oro can revive some other ninja to make it more interesting, like Danzo, Uchiha Shisui, perhaps Jiraiya.

I don't know where the rest of Sasuke's crew will fit into this (especially Karin, idk what shes been up to), but Kishi's building this up pretty well. This last chapter made me forgive him for the whole TObito bullsh*t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
What exactly did Oro do? It seemed like he released the trapped souls from the Shinigami but since when did the first two kage's make that sacrifice? I'm also thinking the Jyuubi would not be able to completely revive without that trapped half of the Kyuubi, but now it's bound to have been released I guess.
Sarutobi dragged the first and second into the reaper death god with him, along with Oro's arms.
b1gdawg is offline   Reply With Quote