View Single Post
Old 2010-01-23, 15:03   Link #39
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Kind of surprised the bridge scene hasn't been mentioned, actually. But then, that probably means they didn't change it much, if at all, from how it was in the television series.
It isn't much, but...

And apparently there is a additional scene after the bridge scene, where Fate wanted to meet up with Nanoha one final time.

...And some one trolled the poll so soon. >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiantbeam
Is it wrong of me that I actually find this so extremely awesome when compared to how Fate was in the television series? For someone who had nothing to gain and everything to lose, Fate never seemed cruel enough for my tastes, especially to Nanoha when she was spouting her "I want to be your friend!" mantra, and somehow I never felt Nanoha grasped the full gravity of her situation. The idea that Fate actually hurts Nanoha is a very intriguing one, to me.
I don't particularly have a problem with it, because Fate always seemed to have that kind of determination, but Fate still has a heart at the time which is why she says "I'm sorry" at the end of that scene because she hurt Nanoha. I just hope they don't remove those lines from Fate's dialogue in the movie.

Edit: Edit: Okay, that second rating was more reasonable, but what is there to gain from rating a movie you havn't even watched yet?

Last edited by Demi.; 2010-01-23 at 15:26.