View Single Post
Old 2008-02-06, 17:47   Link #2039
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS View Post
I think that's where the Director/writers messed up on big time not showing us any hints that Mao may have had a thing for Kouichi early on. Didn't make sense to me either that she would only act as a friend/older sister to Kouichi and push him towards Yuumi only for her to suddenly afterwards have a "longing look" towards him when he finally got toward with Yuumi seem to come out of nowhere to me. They really should have shown us they she may have liked Kouichi early on.
I agree. And I happen to notice how her flashbacks to when she was a child now hints of romantic developments already where there wasn't any before. Like with the book thing, mao is making it look like she was so touched by kouichi's words that she somehow already had an interest in him back then (which is rather strange). Mao's feelings for kouichi is rather forced when it comes to being expressed - she somehow doesn't have any lead up to why she is thinking about him so much especially when kai has been doing well up til now. Those feelings of her may already have been set into stone though and she has been lying to herself all along for yumi's sake.

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote