View Single Post
Old 2008-03-25, 22:35   Link #41
Kristen
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Closest thing of that we got from Kazumi was "Maybe I don't have a chance after all." Though that may be a concern. That kind of thinking could tempt her to use the hougu Pheles gave her. If it means getting the Reiji Maigo back to Yuji and thus saving him....Next episode should be interesting.

Poor Margery...knew it was going to be an ambush but had to be done. SHe's in a pretty bad spot right there. Shana and Carmel will just need to handle the situation themselves. Of course going up against Hecate and Metamorphosis will keep them occupied. May be left up to Yuji to deal with what's inside.

Was a little worried at the start. That scream of his...But really he did a nice job. Managed to pull himself together and knew that he had to do what he could. Shooting fireballs and slashing up the robots, he's doing a nice job.

Preview gives impression that Yuji will make a choice in some regard. But if it's going to be anime original and leave things open for a third season...Hopefully it's not like last time where it's conveniently not heard .
Kazumi thinking she may not have a chance is fine. She still has a chance, so I'm happy, even if she's doubtful. Don't give up, Kazumi! You can win his heart for sure!

My hopes are that they wrap everything up next episode. Honestly, they tied season 1 and season 2 together quite nicely with the POE flood at the end of Season 1 and Silver at the end of this season. At least, I think that's Silver... A third season to me would be disastrous. Maybe an OVA series to wrap it up, but not another 24 episodes...