View Single Post
Old 2010-02-14, 03:22   Link #1058
Eab1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terri87 View Post
Thanks a lot for the translations of the drama cds, they really give the story a nice ending. Good work. Too bad this game ended, I really enjoyed playing it maybe its not the end of the road, right now there are a couple of things that are bugging me. First, I´ve been checking other forums about the game and one of them mentions that Hirameki wanted to create an anime version of Ever 17, however since the plot of the game was based on ther games they simply dropped the idea and instead decided to animate another game called "Memories off". I think that currently Cyberfront, since they bought KID, holds the rights for Ever 17. Can somebody tell me if this is true or false? If this is true do you think it would be possible to get an animated version of the game?
The other thing is a little bit unusal. When I played the game I never got a bad ending. I have all the good endings but now I am trying to get the Sora/Tsugumi bad ending but everytime I try it I always end in Tsugumi´s path or Sora´s. How do I get this ending? Help please. Thank you.
No idea on Ever17 anime. Rumors have floated around about it before, but given the nature of the game, it would be difficult to do. Not impossible as some people say, just difficult.

As for Sora/Tsugumi's bad end, just pick choices for both Sora and Tsugumi.

For You's bad end, fail the paper puzzle.

For Sara's bad end, make the wrong decision in the last part of the game.
Eab1990 is offline   Reply With Quote