View Single Post
Old 2005-12-19, 00:49   Link #9
Lilith
Your average fangirl

Eee~ I LOVE H&C! I've always wanted to join the discussion, but it's cuz I was so late in watching it and everything I wanted to post was already said, so... ^^

One of the things I love about H&C is its music. I like those insert songs in the episode when a certain something happens. Now everytime I hear Spitz' Y I remember Mayama and Rika. *sighs* Also I'm helplessly in love with Waltz. When I listen to it, it really feels like I'm waltzing, haha!

My favorite episode is with no doubt the first! The whole waking up Morita-senpai was damn hilarious. Meeting Hagu and the sweet moment of "fall in love in first sight". Ahhh. <3

My favorite character is Moooriiiitaaa. But I was really confused in the late episodes... Saying "I'm waiting for him". Does he plan to hand Hagu to Takemoto?! Or have a fair "fight" over Hagu? Or...? Ahhh! Can't wait to see the extra two episode or -better yet- a second season!! ^o^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx
H&C gets massive pointage if only because the cast isn't in freaking high school... they're in college and the options just open way up for plot possibilities (many of which were realized). I'd like to see other stories set in the university setting like this.
I oh so agree! Because it's not in High School H&C isn't only about love and desire, it's about friendship, career and finding your true self. *dreamy sigh*

Or maybe it's cuz I'm in college myself and I relate to them more. XD;;
Lilith is offline   Reply With Quote