View Single Post
Old 2011-11-07, 08:25   Link #612
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

ATM, and everyone else, the magic site is Tinypic - no registration, no nothing - you can upload a photo in seconds, it even gives you a forum link to post it, and bam. You don't have to worry about it going away by itself or anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMagister
I'm not interested in all these random Claymore discussions that are filled with smiley faces and silly pictures, but I do find it funny that every picture of Yuma has her sweating out of embarrassment or fear. If there was one ward to characterize Yuma it would be... awkward. In fact I hereby nickname her Yuma the Awkward.

You don't care to have some fun? at least once and while? Unless someone bumps up one of the old social threads, their's still three weeks till the next chapter....let's enjoy ourselves shall we?

Besides, a debate (as most of them) like this only runs around in circles until we all get tired and move onto something else, which is essentially what happened - again, who we find most ideal is subjective (especially this actually), as well as who apparently is the new leader of the Ghosts, whether permanently or temporarily -- no matter how much or how many times a user says "this isn't opinion, this is fact", and states their reasons, it's still not 100% crystal clear and probably won't be until the next chapter with the Ghosts; heck, even then, we may not get a full answer (especially if the structure is how Nixl described); Hence, my beauty-pagent like vote-off to lighten things up

Heh, Yuma is awkward without a doubt; that's part of her charm. She's awkward, meek, bashful, down-to-earth, a bit of a klutz (it takes her 4.2 seconds to realize throwing her sword is not a good idea )....this is all part of what makes her awesome

I suddenly imagine for Halloween, she'd dress up like Superman or a superhero - I wonder what all the others would dress like.

Yawn, well, time for a new topic.