View Single Post
Old 2012-05-21, 12:18   Link #4304
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldaeus View Post
The Preventers were contemplating using the "Nuclear Option."
Well, they are endangering 3 billion people one way or another, so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeni View Post
New theory:
Each of he scientists started building 2 suits, but ultimately just finished one. The ones that weren't completed where gathered up and somehow put under Quatre's jurisdiction without his knowing. And that is why they all look like their EW counterparts!
"I designed the best Gundam I possibly could. Why would I make four other variations of it?" -Professor G, ep. 17

Try as much as you will, it just doesn't make sense that there were incomplete suits lying around in Quatre's basement. Especially not incomplete Mars Suits. Unless you're telling me that the scientists all survived Libra's fall (which admittedly wouldn't be very surprising considering how no one in the freaking series gets killed in an explosion ...except for Darlian ), there is no reason for them to design something to be used in an environment that's hardly accessible or significant at the time.

...then again, Epyon is flying around Mars, too. So I guess it's easy to refit normal MS for Mars use. I still stand by my point though. Why waste precious resources to build two suits?

And if anyone hid them in his basement, it ought to be Zayeed. I can't believe Instructor H just stuffed them in there and no one knew. Then again, Quatrine popped outta nowhere, too. Huh.

Quote:
As far as Quatre with the bow and arrow, the kid is not just a gifted musician. I wouldn't be surprised if he even knew how to preform a Japanese tea ceremony at this point.
I'd like to see that. xD But yeah, agreed. Quatre is getting way too little credit for all the awesome stuff he can pull. Besides being a gifted musician he's also a top-notch swordsman and martial artist. That OZ soldier barely had time to ask what he's doing before he got flung out of his Aries. And let's not forget that it took only him and Heero to take over an entire OZ vessel. Though I can't help but laugh every time I see Quatre holding a machine gun. It looks so out of place.

I also have the sneaking suspicion that he's wearing a Goron tunic underneath his shirt and pants because seriously, that kid is totally heat-resistant. Trekking through the desert? Traveling in a spaceship with temperatures above 80°C/180°F? Except for sweating his butt off it doesn't seem to faze him. o_o
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote