View Single Post
Old 2011-03-19, 08:22   Link #11
panos
Elemento

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
OK, wouldn't go so far as he KILLS her. But one of the potential "redemptions" has the guy snap and punish the girl, or finds some way to take her back whether she likes it or not, or he finds a way to take the other guy out of the picture permanently. That's sort of the first reaction for a lot of people when they read something and find out that it's netorare.
Another, better redemption is rebound, like mentioned in Macross; in some cases a different girl is in love with the boy and this turns into an opportunity for her.

What I really like is stuff where he still manages to get the girl back, whatever their relationship had been before. In some, like Momoiro Peanuts, the relationship with the other guy disintegrates and ultimately the girl either falls for the first guy for real or realizes that she'd always loved him. In others, either the girl ends up in a bad situation because of her new boy and the hero literally saves her, or the hero just continues to be a good guy or tries to be a better guy and gradually wins his girl's heart back.
Nah, i am not that forgiving in the first place.What i would like more would be probably the following:After the guy usually who eats the ntr shit, gets over his shitty girlfriend find a much better person and having a better life overall.Then the stupid bimbo doesn't have a good time with her new boyfriend, has second thoughts,has regretted the whole thing and thinks of going back.Then she gets rejected.Although a sour aftereffect and concept overall, at least it offers the closure of "Heaven's judgment".But it's still think it's much less sour than a ntr ending.Or he can just in a more civilized manner kick the shit of his girlfriend and the other guy and get over with it in a much simpler way,ehem.People who pull ntr don't worth redeeming themselves in the first place.

As the previous poster mentioned and as i previously said i dislike ntr and i don't read them,so i can't help much with what you are seeking.But most ntr from my knowledge can be found on hentai (that's where i came across with the ntr terminology for the first time but with 0% chance of redemption) and on shoujo smut i think(not to sure i am a guy you know, but after looking at a few pages of the particular genre, it was enough to get how the whole plot goes).
panos is offline   Reply With Quote