Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-01, 01:58   Link #21988
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapono View Post
I don't know, I feel like kokoa may wind up siding with her mother and sister at least until she sees her friends being slaughtered. And what is up with akua? I seriously don't see any good in her at all, at least kalua seems like she could wind up being an ally. Akua just seems evil psychotic! Tsukune, moka, ling ling, tohou fuhai, all seem like they could be in a showdown with her. Lastly, does anyone think tsukunes demon form could return?
No chance with that, especially considering what Gyokuro has planned for Moka. As Chris38 already pointed out, Moka was the only family member who acknowledged Kokoa, she won't throw her under the bus, not even for the madwoman who brought her into the world.

I wholeheartedly agree about Akuha, she's done nothing to earn any sympathy from me. I want to see Tsukune crush the little yandere and her insane ambitions, for this world is not hers to exist in.

I doubt Berserk Tsukune will appear again in this arc, it's just too risky considering their proximity to Alucard. Once the next arc comes around, and the Masked King retaliates against the group for foiling his plans, yeah, maybe then. Not now though.

Last edited by Alhazad2003; 2012-04-01 at 04:11.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote