Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
The episode can be divided into 2 parts:
Akiha's depression
Everything else

Akiha's depression wasn't that great... It might have been a good scene if Imo-chan didn't die for the sake of just dying by the hands of some characters created just to kill her.
Also... The movements of the box people were odd... Sometimes too fast, sometimes too slow... When they shouldn't have already reached her, they do. When they should have reached her, they are nowhere to be seen.
And what happened to the box hikikomori syndrome? Akiha's friends seem pretty lively now.

Everything else... was just rushed. From start to end.
And... just when did Nami awaken to this anti-QT or something? When she got hit by Takane and released that wave? Why did she awaken then? Does she have some bizarre fetish for being hit by giant robots after striking down a robot herself?

And the end...
Imo-chan's alive.
Hahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

Preview: ...Does it really even matter now...?
You know what, I don't believe a thing you are saying about these episodes anymore. As I've been watching these subs that just recently came to my attenion I've noticed that you have been totally misrepresenting what is going on in this show through your own negative viewpoint and that you also don't really know what's going on without subs. Show actually IS still fun and it's you and Tom Bombadil that forgot how to have some.

People need to stop whining already and just enjoy what is a really fun and quirky show that doesn't take itself too seriously.

Spoiler for episode: