View Single Post
Old 2007-01-05, 08:33   Link #252
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Send a message via AIM to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via MSN to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Cinnabon-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
I think they'll probably include the violin. If you notice, Shinku didn't include her cane (which annoys me....I'm currently looking for a suitable substitute). But, knowing JP, they may just go all out and include the both, as they are key elements to the character. Many a Pullip doll is notable for including insane amounts of accessories.
Yes, I was wondering about the cane. Where is Shinku without her cane of dooom???

(It would habe been cool if they gave Hina the Elephant watering can, or Suiseiseki the Truth Crocodile.)

It really sucks that Kirakishou gets left out, because she has gone of my favorite RM designs. Even though there are eight RM palm characters gashapons, the eight character is Kunkun. (it kind of grossed me out, because he sits on a chair with a large spike on it, and youfix him in place by sliding the spike up a hole in his butt.)

I knew Blitz would love the Bara. I really am going to get her now. Shell be my special Pullip friend.
Cinnabon-chan is offline   Reply With Quote