View Single Post
Old 2008-07-26, 20:18   Link #3023
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

*The scene abruptly switches to a remote and mostly barren lot somewhere in the backwoods of Michigan. Comartemis sits in a lawn chair on the shores of Lake Leelanau (look it up on Google Earth) with a squirrel sitting on his shoulder, looking at an old iBook G4 with Outer Cadia displayed on the page*

Greetings from the middle of nowhere, fellow Cadians. I seem to have lost myself on the road of life--

*Comar has been slapped with a lawsuit by Hatake Kakashi!*

--and wound up stranded in the middle of nowhere for the next two weeks. Fortunately I'm not completely cut off from civilization, and I'm finally getting somewhere in writing up Alex's profile and backstory, so the haxxbusters should have something to do before next week is up. As far as the spell list goes, I'm taking a new approach to the creation process; I plan to start out small and add stuff until the general consensus says that Alex is a balanced character as opposed to my typical approach of creating the entire spell list before consulting anyone on it.

The Negihaverse may actually cut off and diverge after the Chao arc, with the Magic World Arc not coming in to play until around StrikerS. Not a certainty, just a possibility, as I'd like to be able to work with solid facts about the questions introduced during the current arc, like what exactly Fate's motives are, who his partners in crime are, etc. I plan on having Fate be one of the recurring Big Bads along with Original JS and Cyphus Kane, but I need more information on him before I make any real movements in any direction.

In other news, welcome back Kagerou! Alpha won't really be missed on this end, to be perfectly honest, but I'm looking forward to this new project of yours, assuming at least that it's decidedly less angsty than Alpha was.

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Comartemis is offline   Reply With Quote