View Single Post
Old 2012-06-11, 05:44   Link #5133
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Man..

This manga is my favorite manga.., but i have to admit that this Arc, in the end wasn't really good...

The fight Between Miu and Kenichi, i know that Kenichi can't get serious against a woman..and especially if the woman in question is Miu..but i was hoping that the situation would change this time..Kenichi was put in a bad position and was the best if this time he could fight seriously..but no...

well, at the end i saw Kenichi defeat a expert class with one move..so i'm bit satisfied..

For the Hongo vs the Demon fight..i still think that a draw was the best..was more good if the two of them killing each other..

And now Radin Tidat Jihan is alive..ok, now never knowed if him was really dead..but...seemed to be...for me is not a big problem..but..this Arc wasn't really good..

For me Matsuena,instead of working in the Omake, was better if he focused more in this Arc..after all The Miu vs Kenichi..was something that all people wanted to see for long time, and this had to be EPIC!
Yes, and it turned out to be an epic FAILURE. Man, he really dropped the ball here. Not only did Kenichi fail to overcome his weakness (never hit girls, even if they're trying to kill you), Hongo somehow managed to survive and defeat a superior opponent, whom should've killed him a month ago. Then JIHAN is still alive? What the hecht? I'm seriously considering dropping this manga, because it's fading in my eyes. And I know I'm not the only one who feels trolled right now.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote