View Single Post
Old 2008-11-18, 15:59   Link #83
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post

There are few resemblance in the Company of Heroes (PC and RTS game, great game) so yes, I have. But seriously CoH are based on actual WWII Holocaust event.
In Holocaust, as in the Jewish Holocaust and other things associated with it. I've played CoH and it's expansion, but I didn't recall any mention those.

Quote:
While what your comparing are a pseduo setting with only a resemblance. There are many referrence of the Holocaust in other games. If that's the case then I've seen plenty. Let's see... Fallout 3 with the racism againts the Ghouls, Legendia with the Merines, Mass Effect with the Spacenoid thing, Xenosaga against the android and so on.
Yes. But those are set aganist fictional races (which are mostly sub or non-human, BTW) that has no obvious roots in reality.

Some more examples for the Darcsen being based on Jews includs how the Jews was blamed for the economical problems in Germany and the Darcsen was blamed for their ancestors' deeds. Both the Jews and Darcsen choose not to fight back and accepted their fates.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote