View Single Post
Old 2004-06-27, 06:52   Link #30
xris
Just call me Ojisan

These suggestions are not going to be implemented, there will be no forum, sticky or thread listing banned members.

As many people have already pointed out, it's generally a bad idea to glorify in any way trolls, spammers or members who have made a nuisance of themselves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid_Burn
I find it very informative if animesuki will be able to create a forum concerning about banned people... instead of putting it on their sigs... or anywhere else... just like in our forum...
How you run your forum is up to you but I see no reason why we need it here. There isn't a problem that needs a solution (and if there was I doubt this is the correct solution). It's not as if there are a lot of bans around here. The obvious trolls and spammers get banned and in most cases their posts are one-shots anyway, it not as if they stick around after their ban, why would people need to see their posts again? The people we temp ban usually are given a reason, either via PM, in the 'guilty' thread or in the sig. In these cases it's usually the content of a thread that leads to the ban, why should we highlight the very thing that was found objectionable.
Quote:
hmm... looks acceptable... but where should you stick it?...
How generous of you to agree to such a thing, we feel so honoured... Yes, that was sarcasm in case you missed it. And let me remind you of a previous reply I gave you (here and here), I suggest that if you have any more wonderful ideas for us here at AnimeSuki, please PM me instead of posting in the Feedback forum.
Quote:
but where should you stick it?...
I just about resisted the temptation to reply to this, I hope everyone can also