View Single Post
Old 2010-02-20, 21:50   Link #46
Slick_rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
And slick rick, I'm not acting like I know it all. I'm applying the knowledge learned from the thousands of other shoujo manga I read to this one, thinking I will get 2+2=4.
Yukina and Kitami both got the first romantic doki-doki scene, therefore they both like each other and they will definitely end up together. If you don't believe me, I don't mind listing all the other titles I've read that use this formula too. Though my fingers will probably get tired. XD
Well, I could also list a couple where this didn't happen and I've not read that many shoujo's. For instance off the top of my head:
Spoiler for mangas:

And even if we consider that there has never, in the existence of shoujo manga, been one where the male who she's first shows feeling too doesn't in the end up with her then how does that mean that it can't ever happen?

Basically you're saying because X always happened in the past then it's impossible for Y to happen in the future. That's bad logic and why I said you were narrow visioned. Everything is too black and white for you and you never consider the possibly of something else happening. 2+2 with always equal 4 but certainly that does not equate to the same thing as this because the past does not give 100 percent accuracy to the future. This is of course excluding the fact that it has probably happened in a number of them in addition to the ones I remember. You might actually be completely right in the end for this manga, this doesn't mean that excluding even the possibility isn't completely silly.