View Single Post
Old 2011-08-10, 08:02   Link #12678
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
The elf is real....she's a bound captive or something IIRC. And what's wrong with elves...at least they fit in. Although technically, aliens are part of God's creation too and thus should fit in with the general plot...
The race of elves are real, but Alfar herself is an artificial being created by a magician.

You know, I wonder if Aliens have the same religion as us...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifting Wolf View Post
Adding on to that, Mikoto appears to be a massively wanked character as well. Avid lovers of Mikoto have been... ardent in proclaiming their admiration of Mikoto and whatever she can do.

This leads to some unwarranted hate, apparently. Even though Mikoto didn't even appear for multiple volumes and the only appearances between the lines in the anime were Tsundere moments.

It happens. The same can apply for Accelerator for some message boards too.
I pretty much cover that with "Hate the Fans, but eventually hate the character".

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
I thought it was that since she wasn't going to be in the novel for a while she got her own spin off. (see autistic Kuroneko fan rage on youtube)
She wouldn't have gotten anything if she wasn't super popular as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
The hate for Mikoto is more against her fans than her. I believe one claim iirc was that she can warp space if she put in enough power or she can "awaken"(which will make Kenjus rage burn like a thousand suns.......and probably mine depending on how it's done.)
Which then gets transformed to hating the character, it happens all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
What...the....fuck....

Alien mages. And now Birdway.....sounds....so.....perverted and wrong....

Nice to see you up-to-date