Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-12-17, 07:06   Link #21417
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
True that's one of the possible interpretations on why Tsukune has been compared to Alucard , but you seemed to forget that in Tsukune's case, before Tohou Fuhai compared him to Alucard, he mentioned that abnormal changes are occurring inside Tsukune's body.

Simply put, unlike Moka and Akasha, the Shinso blood in Tsukune's body is a foreign substance for his body (or rather has been), which in my opinion is the reason why Tsukune's development is going to take a different route then Moka or Akasha, who's bodies have already been compatible with their Shinso blood, since they where born as vampires, while in Tsukune's case he was born as a human, and is most likely the first human who managed to survive through multiple injections of the blood of a Shinso vampire and we simply don't have enough info to know what kind of changes Tsukune's body underwent as a result of that.

Basically, what I mean is, that Tsukune won't become the same kind of being as Moka or Akasha, due to not having received enough genetic information to go through all of the changes that vampires went through, during their evolution - after all Moka or Akasha aren't the first generation of vampires.

Naturally the blood that was injected into Tsukune still contains some genetic information to cause Tsukune's body to change, but I think it will make Tsukune similar to Alucard (probably before he lost his mind), due to the fact that based upon the information we have Alucard is the oldest vampire, and most likely the "origin" of the vampire race in the R+V world. In other words, like Tsukune, Alucard was probably some other kind of being, before he became a vampire, and the blood of a Shinso vampire is the blood of the " vampire ancestor", so it's pretty logical to think that there will be a lot similarities between Tsukune and Alucard, since both of them, most likely, went though a similar transformation.

As for Tsukune still having the blood of a human in his veins, I believe the remnants of that blood have already mixed with Moka's Shinso blood a long time ago - if I have to put any guesses I would say that it already happened before chapter 28 of the first season when Moka has mentioned that Tsukune's blood taste has changed - meaning that the blood Tsukune currently has, can't be considered "human" anymore.
Wow, interesting theory on Alucard's origins, and considering what we learned during Tsukune's latest rampage, it seems to make perfect sense. So if that's the case, then the notion of "pure blood vampires" is a load of crock, since if the progenitor wasn't pure blooded per se, how are any of the others? Won't that be a big slap in the face to people like Issa and Gyokuro. Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote