View Single Post
Old 2012-05-07, 19:48   Link #96
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post

On Topic:

Vegans are on the loosing end even if they destroyed the Big Ring. The numbers and industrial capacity of the Federation and independent colony nations would outlast them.

Sure they have their death ray well so does the Federation. There at least is tech parity. But that is one death ray. The Federation can build more photon blasters. If the Diva is seen fit to retire I can't see the Federation not having at least several ships equipped with it.
They have a giant stealth laser of doom that can just pop out of nowhere and blow up an entire colony....Not to mention they don't seem to have population issues despite the 20% mortality rate. In fact in battles Vagans seem to outnumber the EFF....

Who's to say they don't have any more factories within the Earth sphere to support their war effort? Besides, there's always bound ot be spacenoids that resent the elitist Earth government and would be willing to co-operate with the Vagans.