View Single Post
Old 2008-02-02, 12:42   Link #144
Claes
Claes lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfens View Post
Ok the Volume 7 I have is the official Japanese one, infact I have all 9 volumes in japanese. I also have the first 6 by ADV in english.

Plus I get each new chapter in japanese as its released. 52 was the last chapter and the new ones come out about once a month. Can't really script it since it's kind of time consuming to translate it and type it up in english.

What happened is I got tired of waiting for the english ones by ADV so I started getting the japanese ones first since they come out in a timely manner. Plus the quality is much better for the paper and printing etc. If you know chinese they are up to number 8, but I only read english and japanese.

As for ADV dropping the series that's all rumors/here say for now. I doubt they gave up on it but who knows if they will take another 2 years to release volume 7. Their was a add for it but no one has a release date, not amazon or anybody as of yet.

Personally volume 7 rocks but 8 and 9 where kind of boring. But 10 is looking good.
8 is boring due the lack of first generation gitai (and excessive content of that 'kitten'). How could you find 9 boring, its a tribute volume for Ange!

btw, I have volume 1-8 in Indonesian version. Cant wait for volume 9 release