View Single Post
Old 2011-12-13, 16:01   Link #118
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkbeat View Post
Or you know, it could actually be good.

S4 is being directed by the same director as S1 and will supposedly stick to the light novel plot. You can believe this or not. I'll choose the "wait and see" option and judge this season on it's own merits.
So far I was always critical about the staff and always thought that the new season will be worse than the one before.

Guess what? Havent been dissapointed so far.

But maybe with new directors they would not suck as hard as usual. But it still seems impossible for them to do the Elves arc. I would bet on anime original ending that only 'follows the spirit' (or other absurdly abstract words that basically means that they are not following a shit) of the novels rather than a real following of the plot.

And for your info S1 director was pretty bad. he was one of the reasons why the S2 and S3 had to include more original material (which never was as deep and good as novel stuff) because S1 director made the changes that eventually kept on growing and came to bite this series in the ass in the other seasons (as tehy had to invent the anime original stuff to cover things up which did not work at all).
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote