View Single Post
Old 2013-01-08, 05:09   Link #2307
battle22

Quote:
Oh You're exagerating, if you refer to Onikakushi it was mainly the fault of the desease, and if you're talking about the doll, he felt sorry for the whole arc because of that.
No, I am talking about Tatarigoroshi, When the loser tried to save Satoko, He was calling Mion a bitch for having a big house and wealthy Family while he had a big house and a wealthy family too, I loved how Rena told him off in that scene. He is stupid and he exagurates everything, Did he honestly believe that a snotty 16 year old like himself would do something usefull at that kind of situation. He was not just mean to Mion, He screamed at Rika and Chie too. He calls everyone useless and he thinks he cares about Satoko the most. That is pretty selfish. He was blaming Tepeis Cameback on his friends and others. Even In Minagoroshi, it was Mions family who saved Satoko, Oryo just needed convincing..
Quote:
if you refer to Onikakushi it was mainly the fault of the desease,
No , Actually , It was a natural reaction at what might one get when something so creppy happened in the village you live.. Plus the syndrome....
Quote:
if you're talking about the doll, he felt sorry for the whole arc because of that.
That , actually was not a assholic behavior and I think he never needed to apologize for that. Mion is a girl, she was hurt, but she knew she was being selfish. But that selfish tears awaked Shion , and Shion blames the doll thing on Keiichi. Keiichi missunderstand (Anyway , I'm pretty sure you know this stuff already but XD still wrote it...)