View Single Post
Old 2013-07-06, 04:05   Link #133
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

I'm predicting that Touma's going to have a battle during Christmas and that everyone is going to be looking for him and he's going to be lamenting about how he's the unluckiest guy in the world with no girls who like him while the girls following him all try to pester him for some reason or other

(He is that clueless you know). I think it's totally possible.

When will spoilers come out? August 28th or so?... If so, then we get spoilers an the movie at about the same time... in two months... lol.

I hope Index has a role here. I want her to be more of a character again. I don't know why, but I had an odd change of heart. It's possibly due to Weifriback's influence on me...

I don't see how Kamachi could top NT 7 after all the fanservice (in terms of level 5's appearing)... Maybe we'll see more saints and super-powerful magicians.

!!! I hope we get new info on Imagine Breaker. That would top all of the level 5's meeting. I hope this is what we're going during this battle. I'm looking forward to it. I also hope Aleister will be involved. Everything he is involved in, automatically becomes cooler. Because then, as the audience, we know it must matter