View Single Post
Old 2010-05-31, 00:49   Link #2059
Vicious108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lange Neus View Post
59 might have been the first episode where the pace was just too slow for my taste. I hope it's just this episode that was hard to addapt and not the whole saga.
It wasn't the first one to me, since there were a couple of Namek episodes which also felt slow, but yeah it was probably the biggest offender. Still enjoyable, but yeah.

Really digging the new tracks. If that is the Artificial Humans theme, then it is a very fitting one.

Haha, I didn't remember that 19 thought Yamucha was Goku (power level-wise). Way to sell the guy short.

And god I'd forgotten how awful Mayumi Tanaka's Yajirobe is these days. I guess she doesn't have it in her anymore to make it sound distinct from her Kuririn without it sounding horribly inhuman.

Also it's sad how Yajirobe who used to be a fairly cool character in DB and was actually vital in the fight against Vegeta is now just used to drop them beans and be blasted away. Well at least he still has it better than Chaozu, who Tenshinhan confirms in this episode to have been basically written out of the show.

Next episode should be more exciting. Though unfortunately it probably won't get to the next antecipated transformation sequence. (which I hope they'll get right this time)
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote