View Single Post
Old 2013-01-27, 20:06   Link #23869
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
Just a minor correction.

He can't feel at ease without them, can he?

*facepalm* He still goes for bites when he could chose the caresses of a fairy-like girl.
Well, Index never tried to kill him. By her own will, at least. Also, Touma is just not used to be looked after that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilidsor View Post
Kakine was just great this volume, I was really iffy about the Rhinoceros Beetle but that turned out to be awesome in the end.
All what's missing is for him to meet Uiharu. That will be priceless.

Quote:
The collective will of the Misaka's talking to Accelerator was really cool, didn't see that coming at all. It's also now confirmed that all sisters have the hots for Touma.
That really did come out of nowhere, but since it confirmed Touma's harem reaches the thousands, it's all cool.

Quote:
Thor is now one of my favorite characters, can't wait to find out more about his "Almighty Thor" powers.
It's time to check some classic nordic mythology.
And yes, Thor is awesome.

Quote:
So glad to see Mugino isn't completely reformed because that had always seemed to have come out of nowhere to me.
Was that really so hard to figure out? Either way, there should've been better ways to show she was still a psycho than trolling the hell out of the readers.

Quote:
Birdway is now officially Touma's little sister in my eyes.
Yours and probably everyone else's. I'm expecting a huge influx of fanart anytime now.

Quote:
Anybody have any idea what Fremea's "Agitate Halation" is?
The ability to bump into plot relevant people. No, seriously, check the last couple pages.