View Single Post
Old 2007-11-25, 00:45   Link #3076
Shana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue flame View Post
umm .. i think i posted this at the wroung place but w/e im looking for a certain 2 animes that influenced me to watch anime when i was younger... except i didnt completely finish them nor do i know their names ... im going to describe them ........1. theres the main protagonist in a mecha that has a sword thats a red beam well he s always with his enemy and he shoots her with a gun and then he helps her in outerspace so she wudnt lose air (isaw this in cartoon network around 5 years ago or 4 )......... 2. ok i really cant recall this one but theres lots of teenagers in a huge ship in outerspace and i think what there doing is training yea and two guys because they had sum sort of power they are better with mechas that were like ships and theres this cat eared girl who im not sure likes the main character ..... ithnk the first 1 is gundam idk which 1 however i really want to see the second one im looking for
I am not sure about 1st one, but the 2nd one may be Candidate for Goddess/Pilot Candidate?