View Single Post
Old 2010-12-28, 00:13   Link #80
LadyKikyo91
The Certified Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Suigetsu isn't even part of the Mist anymore. He can't be a swordsman. We don't even know if he will be back in action. Kishimoto probably just showed them to explain the sudden appearence of Zabuza's sword. We probably won't see them again for another 50 chapters which is fine by me. We already saw them fight twice. Without Sasuke, there is no reason to see Taka.

And I doubt Kishi will introduce new characters for the Alliance outside of named fodder. It's just too late to introduce the other swordsmen and expect anyone to care about them. There is no time to develop any one. The swordsmen zombies are fine since their only real purpose is to provide punching bags for the heroes. You don't have to develop them. Just give them cool moves like Paku and Gari. They are just plot devices.

Chapter 515 showed us who are the lineup for the Alliance is. We are not going to see any new characters. We have too many already that need fights. But we will see more zombies since Edo Tensei is all about fanservice. So why not show the Kinkaku Force and 12 Guardian Ninja as zombies? Watch Kimimaro summon the Sound Four back to fight Konohamaru's team and Hanabi.
I really don't know why he even made Taka in the first place because they really served no point and all they did was take away from valuable screen time that could have been used on the Konoha 11. But aside from my rant there is probably some reason why Juugo and Suigetsu was brought back up. Really I expect them to convert to Narutism and abandon Sasuke like Karin did. I suspect that they will be converted by Naruto after seeing how evil Sasuke is and join the allied forces. Thus them being brought up is the beginning of that

We really don't know if Team Ebisu is even in the war yet though. I agree Moegi and Udon could use some development. As for Hanabi I doubt she will get any screen time. She gets even less than her sister (which is damn near impossible unless you don't exist). She really served as a measuring stick for Hinata and her purpose has been served so I won't hold my breathe to see her again. But it is possible to see the sound four fight team Ebisu.
LadyKikyo91 is offline   Reply With Quote