View Single Post
Old 2011-02-01, 16:07   Link #21824
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit

Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
Quote:
The entire Logic Error is pretty stupid. Unless and until someone comes up with an elegant solution that explains it from top level to bottom level, it's always going to feel a little contrived. It's possible that it simply was contrived, but we can hold out hope to the contrary.
Given that a Logic Error is basically literally a plot hole that must be satisfied with an explanation pulled out of the ass, I think this is the point much like how Erika is an intentional Mary Sue.

Quote:
Wouldn't finding Kanon dead also be the same as finding Kanon alive, then?
No. Erika was previously told how Battler's corpse was supposed to magically vanish. Finding Kanon, alive or dead, in the room instead does not contradict the witch's fantasy that Battler had spun. Meanwhile, if Battler were to be found in the room, whether living or dead, he would've had to take back "Erika finding the letter" like she herself suggested before turning on the lights.

It's like Beatrice saying "I used magic to lock the door and kill Jessica!" Only for the door to not have been locked and Jessica to be sipping tea inside bein' all "Sup dawgs."

Quote:
no im not joking,explain it then to make it clear .
I'm starting to doubt that you've actually read EP7, if you need someone to explain to you that Yasu and Shannon are the same person.