View Single Post
Old 2011-04-11, 02:58   Link #3175
fgghjjkll

Hello. I am fgghjjkll, founder of Cut That Shit Subs. We aim to release quality fansubs that don't look like a piece of shit and our staff (mainly) consists of experienced fansubbers, people who work in previous groups. That doesn't mean that we don't take in newcomers though.. I guess you could also call us Come To Sub School. If you wish to learn something and if we have the time, shoot me an email. This includes the following positions that we are looking for, even though we wish to find experienced people in our group.

We are subbing IS: Infinite Stratos BDs, Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi and Seikon no Quaser 2

We need the following people:
Quality Checker - Erm. 2 month experience needed. Just email me a CV with which groups you've worked for and some copies of your QC reports, thanks. (Alternatively, Join our IRC Channel and we can see how experienced you are. I aim to be an "elitist" group, but our standards are usually slacker than others.)

KTimer - Our KTimer, Midgie, is literally swimming in high school assignments and exams. We'll need a few KTimers. Experience is needed, but former group experience isn't necessary. The test is quite simple. We send you a workraw + script of which you ktime. Midgie will then let me know whether you are good or not.

RAW Provider/Encoder - One of our staff in this area is having is server shut down, and therefore cannot encode for us. If you can use Share(or if we do get a capper) and know how to encode, email me some of your scripts + final encodes so I can get Aimbotter/EienShouko to look at them.
Ohai. We urgently need Encoders to help us out…
Ermm.. Experience is preferred. If you just fuck around with stuff and your final encodes look decent with 9001 filters and you don’t know what 9000 of them does, that is fine too. Caps will be uploaded to our SFTP, or occasionally, you may have to download them off Share yourself.

Typesetter - We urgently need typesetters. Two month experience with Aegisub's styling and typesetting features. Knowledge of advanced typesetting techniques in Adobe After Effects is preferred.
Source

Capper - A capper would definitely be useful for speedsub projects. Capper must have a decent internet connection, capping hardware, live in Japan(obviously), and the ability to schedule when to cap whatever show. Why do we need cappers?
Capper = 1hr after airing time
Share = 24hr after airing time.
...You get the idea.

How can you contact us? You can either:
1. Send me an email. My email address is fgghjjkll/at/hotmail/dot/com
2. Visit our IRC Channel. We are located at #ctss on irc.rizon.net

Last edited by fgghjjkll; 2011-04-27 at 01:22.