Thread: Licensed The Breaker
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-18, 12:04   Link #2081
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
I don't feel any pity for Shion this time. He really deserves this.
I think you'd have to steer from merely stupid to actual evil territory before you deserve what happens to him. Besides, if he wasn't foolishly trusting, he'd never have heard of murim in the first place. He'd still be just this bullied guy with the sickly body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
I think it's pretty obvious what's going to happen. When the doc injects whatever to purify Shioon's innards. He underestimated Shioon's god mod healing and it has the opposite effect. Then cue Save Shioon Squad to rescue him and boom there you have Shioon with access to ki. However, instead of one little center it'll probably be his entire body somehow...

He'll probably go through some sort of trial and error to get it under control. That's when the secret Black Heaven and Earth bit will come into play. About the time he finally gets it and has fought the baddies for awhile. We'll probably be seeing the end of this second part. The author will leave us on some cliffhanger like the last one did with him finally meeting 9AD or something...
Eh. As long as we can close that "Shioon is completely helpless chapter"... I think I said it once, but I wouldn't mind him getting his ki-center back by ingesting mail order penile enhancement pills. Just get it over with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
ZZzzzz at least I hope for one thing. That crazy doctor will be mercilessly killed by someone, be it sunwoo or anyone else.
If Shion will go his usual Mesiah style and ask them to forgive him, I will loose all hope for him and just hope that his balls will shrink so that his stupid genes wont spread out anymore.
To the doc's corpse: "Sorry, I was going to tell them to spare you, but I had a ball gag on at the time..."
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote