View Single Post
Old 2012-08-06, 17:19   Link #48
Sugarless Ocean
Ms. Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh
I've been thinking about it since last ep, but is Anjou Haruna dead? Is this case a way for the remaining members to call attention to the loss? (Juumoji missed the Ku to say "Kudryavka's Order didn't appear. Why didn't you notice?".)
Lol I don't think that Anjou is dead. That's a little too extreme and there aren't any hints that point to that. Anyway, didn't the manga society president say that she transferred?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh
If the student council president's the artist, is the Manga Club vice-president the one who drew the backgrounds and wrote the postscript? It expressed values similar to her own.
If that's the case, then that shows that Mayaka was right about the "masterpieces being born" thing and proof that the other girl had agreed. I think the katana girl's theory about "works that are loved throughout time are masterpieces" (paraphrased) was just something she said to start a fight with Mayaka and she herself doesn't really believe it. Because that smug attitude she had when talking about seemed like an act to rile her up.

EDIT: 7/10 because there were very funny moments but there wasn't really a climax or a big revelation in this episode other than the clues the Corpse by Evening manga gave. Story's kind of slow atm but maybe next episode will finally give us a climax to this arc (after like, what? Five episodes? it's so looonnng @_@)

Last edited by Sugarless Ocean; 2012-08-06 at 17:29.